Assets: LEGO-Compatible Bricks
A downloadable asset pack
These are 2D isometric pixelart assets. The pack includes sprite sheets for LEGO-compatible bricks.
All bricks are compatible with each other, mimicking the exact ratios of the standard LEGO brick (3 plates = 1 brick). The following is included in the pack:
3056 isometric LEGO-compatible bricks, with versions for all 90 degree rotations.
- Visual instructions for placement of bricks
- The palette used for creating the bricks
- A grid to use as a guide for placing the bricks
- 1:1 pixel versions of the demonstration images listed on Itch.io
- Aseprite files with indexed colours for recolouring the bricks, including the custom adjustments for specific palettes like black and white
- Fifteen colours of the sprites - black, white, dark blue grey, light blue grey, blue, ice blue, dark green, green, nougat, brown, red, orange, yellow, pink and purple.
- list of bricks.txt
The license and list of bricks is available in the downloads before you buy. Please note that the license prevents the use of the asset pack in creating NFTs or other blockchain related media. The license also prevents the use of the assets and the resulting images alongside AI technology.
Don't hesitate to get in contact if you make something with the assets. I'd be delighted to see what you make. If you have any questions, please post them to the forum below.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $25 USD. You will get access to the following files: